Best Hacks

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Reliance 2g to 3g Convert and Get 1mbps Downloading Speed(tested)


Guyz. . . I gotta way to convert 2G data into 3G. . .


In Obvious it's not a Trick, but worked For me, i Converted my 2G Data into 3G. .


Yesterday i gotta message from Reliance, Saying that u can activte 3G service for one Day Validity or 20 Rs and of 75 MB... I thought, what's wrong in trying, so i dialled that service 
No, and after thaat, i get shocked while checking my 2G Balance, tthat said, Ur 3G_Deault Balance is so and so...
it may work for u too...
You just have to dial, *565*020#
and one more thing, try at Low Balance.. And then, check ur 2G Data, by Dialling, *333*1*3*1#...
Like Us.... Receive updates on your Facebook wall!!!!
 

Something About Author:

Page Views

Visitors

free counters
Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Us:

Do Not Copy

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net