Best Hacks

Sunday 21 October 2012

Facebook smileys for use in chat and comments


Hey All
Introducing Facebook Emoticons.
I've tried to make a pic including all facebook emoticons to be used in chat,comments and status updates.As some of my friends always asked me that how do i make different emoticons while chatting with them.I never told them that.But today when i'm chatting with my friend i revealed the secret to him and than i thought to share it with all of you.Below is the pic i made including their chat command codes.share this with them and let them know about your expertize




Try These codes and let us know if you've some new chat codes with you 

and Don't Forget to like us on facebook via >>>>Link<<<<
Like Us.... Receive updates on your Facebook wall!!!!
 

Something About Author:

Page Views

Visitors

free counters
Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Us:

Do Not Copy

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net